Affirm United/S’affirmer Ensemble is a member-based movement. Your support through memberships, donations, and your time and skills make a big difference to our work together.
Membership is open to all who support our purposes, and fees go into our annual operating budget. (For more information on what your fees and donations make possible, see our donations page.)
Please note that if you are a PAR donor (pre-authorized remittance), your membership is automatically included in your PAR donation, unless you state otherwise. And then you don’t have to remember to renew! If you’d like to become a PAR donor, please click here.
There are two types of membership:
- Individual/household membership ($50 tax-deductible)
- Institutional/Group/ Affirming Ministry membership, noted on the invoice your ministry will receive.
Our fee structure changed in January 2020; please click here for more information.
Your ministry does not need to be Affirming in order to be a member. Members are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting, held following our Annual Conference. Each Institutional/Affirming Ministry membership includes up to 2 voting representatives at the Annual General Meeting.
Our membership information is kept strictly confidential. It will not be shared with any other organizations or individuals.
To become a member either:
- Open our PDF Membership Form (English and French)
- Print it out and send it in with a cheque for your membership fee.
- Choose online payment options below by clicking on the title. This will open a new page. Fill out the membership form and then pay your membership using a credit card or with a secure PayPal account.
Thank you for your support!